Tuesday 20 March 2012

Catching up!

OK!  It's been a while since I updated the blog.  But that doesn't mean I haven't been busy!  So lets start filling in the blanks and covering some of my work since last Autumn.....

Catching up part one - ABC Book!

This was a self directed project as a portfolio piece aimed towards preschool publishers.  It's exactly what it looks like... an ABC book for young readers.  This is the first of my steps away from my comfort zone and represents a marked departure from my usual style....





I am currently waiting for a print run to arrive from the states so will upload and image of the finished product later... alternatively you can buy a copy from amazon here!   http://www.amazon.com/Abc-Joe-Chisholm/dp/1468038990/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332260237&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment